TA Introduction - the TA 101 course: in-person / hybrid / online "101 courses"
Details and course outline: 101 - ytcI.pdf
The First Step in TA training: TA can be transformational in personal and professional settings, and is used throughout the world by professionals in psychotherapy, coaching, consultancy and educational settings. The Introduction to TA (known as the TA 101 course) is a professional and enjoyable workshop that seeks to answer fundamental questions of life and relationships from a TA perspective. TA is brought to life by Dave as he demonstrates and guides you through the material.
The course covers the core concepts of TA and introduces TA ideas and techniques to participants using a mix of experiential and theoretical work, with time for discussions and personal questions. The goal for participants is to gain an overview of TA theory and practice with participants with awareness of how TA can be used for professional and personal development.
Cost: 650 Ron for those in Romania / Eastern Europe - 250 Euro for the rest of the world.
- Feb 20 / 21 - Einführungskurs 101 - in Fürth - times 9.30 - 6pm, in person with Uta Höhl TSTA in German. The venue for this course is in the YTCi office in Fürth, Germany (Close to Nürnberg)
- May 18 / 19th (weekend) in Bucharest in person or hybrid with Dave Spencely TSTA - Times: 10 - 6, Romanian time - both days.
- Dave is also planning an online 101 course - please contact him for details.
Using TA philosophy and practice Dave and Uta will create a supportive atmosphere in which you can safely explore your own development professionally and personally. Providing you with an opportunity to reflect on your professional practice and to develop your professional skills and techniques. TA training is focused on professional and personal growth.
Topics - the course covers:
- Strokes: Our basic need for recognition and attachment.
- Time Structure: Our basic need to structure time.
- Ego States: Parent, Adult, Child: Our many selves… where they come from and understanding their use.
- Transactions: The 3 rules of communication and analysis of transactions.
- Discounting and passivity: How we make the world fit our frame of reference, and not solving problems!
- Script: our life story written in childhood and acted out repeatedly …script development and changing.
- Game theory: “Games People Play” The world best selling book was many peoples introduction to TA. The theory has moved on and we consider how and why we play games and how we can change these destructive patterns in our lives
Apply - please email YTCi and confirm your attendance and send the fee to the YTCi accounts. (Details will be forwarded to you when you send your email applying for the 101 course)
- YTCi payments page for the administration contract regarding the payment and cancellation policies.
- YTCi online page - describes the YTCi policies regarding online and hybrid groups.