2021 will see a new small group being developed with Dave and Uta
CTA exam preparation: The goal of this small group will be to facilitate the successful passing of both the written and Oral examination for CTA. Therefore membership is only for those who are actively working to pass their CTA examination and have already completed over 80% of the EATA requirements.
Requirements for Membership
1) The YTCi Diploma in TA applications during their membership of the YTCi training programme. (Or if not a member of the YTCi programme can demonstrate equivalence).
2) Have completed over 80% of the CTA requirements for exam:
Additional group requirements:
In line with EATA guidelines it is expected that all the hours will be counted as TA training hours except for when the trainee presents a specific aspect of their work for supervision, or when the trainee acts as an examiner in a mock exam, in which case they can count those hours as supervision hours.
Frequency of the groups: There are 8 days scheduled for 2021, the group will be run online, and will last from 1o -
Maximum participants 6.
With a commitment to a minimum of one year participation or until the CTA is passed!
Dates: These have been planned with the idea of participants preparing for the CTA exams which always take place in November in Germany.
1) Written application which describes your motivation for joining this group.
2) Submission of a practice related CV -
3) Submission of a TA training log which is also required for the CTA examination and includes a summary of the training / supervision / personal development and practice hours.